Join us on Thursday 25th June 4pm PDT (26th June 9am AEST, 26th June 12am BST) to learn about the latest advances in the management of sleep disordered breathing and emerging new technologies in the field of sleep medicine.
It is thought that up to 70m people in the USA, and 6m people in Australia have sleep disordered breathing, therefore, it is important for health care professionals to be able to offer their patients the latest advances in sleep medicine.
Prof. Dr. Peter Cistulli
Prof. Peter Cistulli is Clinical Director of the Sleep Medicine Program at Royal North Shore Hospital University of Sydney and ResMed Chair in Sleep Medicine.
Prof. Dr. Atul Malhotra
Dr. Malhotra is Research Chief in Pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine at UC San Diego. He is Peter C. Farrell Presidential chair and Professor in Respiratory Medicine at UCSD
Prof. Dr. Anshul Sama
Consultant Rhinologist, Dept. of Neurosurgery, Nottingham University Hospital. Inventor of daytime NMES for OSA.
This free webinar will cover
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: need for bespoke management
- Emerging technologies and future trends in management of OSA
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation: the technology and results
- The webinar will be held on Thursday, June 25th, at 4pm PDT
- Duration: 1hr including Q&A with the speakers