Join us on Tuesday 1st September 7-8pm BST to learn about Precision Medicine and Non-Invasive Therapies for Mild Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Prof. Dr. Adrian Williams, Prof Dr. Atul Malhotra and Prof. Dr. Anshul Sama will present on the topics:
– Mild Obstructive Sleep Apnea: burden of disease and the need for bespoke management
– Emerging technologies and future trends in management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Global prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea affects almost 1 billion people, and with prevalence exceeding 50% in some countries, effective diagnostic and treatment strategies are needed to minimise the negative health impacts and to maximise cost-effectiveness.
Prof. Dr. Anshul Sama
Professor Anshul Sama is a Consultant Rhinologist, Dept. of Neurosurgery, Nottingham University Hospital. Inventor of daytime NMES for OSA.
Prof. Dr. Adrian Williams
Prof. Dr. Williams is Professor of Sleep Medicine & Consultant Respiratory Physician, a founding member of the Sleep Section of the Royal Society of Medicine, as well as having been awarded the UK’s first Chair in Sleep Medicine.
Prof. Dr. Atul Malhotra
Dr. Malhotra is Research Chief in Pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine at UC San Diego. He is Peter C. Farrell Presidential chair and Professor in Respiratory Medicine at UCSD
This free webinar will cover
- Mild Obstructive Sleep Apnea: burden of disease and the need for bespoke management
- Emerging technologies and future trends in management of OSA
- The webinar will be held on Tuesday, September 1st, at 7-8pm BST
- Duration: 1hr including Q&A with the speakers