To avoid the risk of electrocution, burns, fire or physical injury:
- The device is only to be used while awake. It should not be used while sleeping.
- Only the supplied products should be used together. Do not use attachments other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Discontinue use if the product appears damaged in any way.
- Never attach the Mouthpiece directly to a charging source other than the control unit provided.
- This device should only be charged using the USB Cable provided.
- Do not operate in close proximity (e,g. 3.4 feet) to a shortwave or microwave unit as other Electromagnetic equipment may produce instability in the simulator output.
- Always keep the Control Unit away from water.
- Unplug the Control Unit immediately if it falls into water.
- Never use a damaged USB Cable to charge the Control Unit.
- This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer to “Warranty” and “Trouble Shooting” if appliance no longer works as expected.
- The device is only to be used as specified in this document.
To avoid the risk of physical injury:
- This device should not be used by persons:
– children (under 18 years of age)
- eXciteOSA should be kept away from children and pets (choking hazard and electrical hazard).
- eXciteOSA to be used in a home or healthcare environment (or equivalent).
- eXciteOSA’s durable controller unit can be repurposed for use by multiple successive patients
- eXciteOSA’s disposable mouthpiece is for single patient use
- Do not use eXciteOSA when driving a vehicle or operating machinery and other
- When charging the device, keep away from all liquids.
- No modification of this device is allowed. Do not try to alter, trim or change any components of the device.
- The silicon on the Mouthpiece must be intact before use. If there is any breach of the silicon (including electrodes) – DO NOT USE THE MOUTHPIECE.
Do not Use eXciteOSA if:
- you are pregnant or maybe pregnant.
- you have a pace maker or implanted electrodes.
- you have dental braces or jewellery in your mouth.
- you are suffering from mouth ulceration or recent dental work.
- having or suspecting of having obstructive sleep apnoea with AHI greater than 15.
Consult your Doctor/Dentist if:
- you have gum disease or have bleeding from your gums or other oral conditions.
- you experience pain, numbness or bleeding after using this product.
- you have any nose, throat conditions and previous oral surgery
- you have any medical conditions
– Facial skeletal abnormalities
– Obesity (BMI > 35)
This device should not be used:
- while asleep (device only to be used when awake)
- in contact with your head, neck, spine, chest, eyes, ears or any other parts of the body other than inside the mouth as instructed.
- accumulation of saliva
- tingling sensation on tongue