A simple 20 minute-a-day therapy that you do while awake
Comfortable and Easy to Use
Our award-winning device is intuitive, simple, and puts you in control
Target a root cause, not the symptoms.
Sleep apnoea and snoring is a problem for many people whose tongue muscles relax during sleep, causing partial airway collapse. eXciteOSA® is the world’s first therapy device to target a root cause of this problem.
The mouthpiece will need replacing every 90 days from first use. This is to ensure the performance and safety of the mouthpiece meets recognised international standards.
“Great Night. Better Day. Proven Results With eXciteOSA”
“Within 2 or 3 weeks there was some sort of noticeable difference.”
“Very easy to use and quite simple to just find 20-minutes at a time.”
Clinically proven to significantly reduce mild sleep apnoea and snoring 1-4
“I have been positively encouraged and impressed with the early results in patients with snoring and mild sleep apnoea.”
- Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon
- Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, London, UK
“Patients wish there was an alternative non-invasive solution that was not used nocturnally. I am very excited to finally offer them this solution.”
- Haywood Regional Medical Center, NC, USA
“We believe that eXciteOSA therapy will be able to help many patients in the near future.”
- Specialist in ORL at Dr. Peset University Hospital, Valencia, Spain
- Expert in Sleep Medicine
- President of the Commission on Roncopathy and Sleep Apnoea of the Spanish Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
“I am optimistic that this treatment will be an important treatment approach for patients with with mild sleep apnea and snoring.”
- M.D. Research Chief, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Peter C. Farrell Presidential Chair and Professor in Respiratory Medicine
- Former President, American Thoracic Society 2015- 2016
“What is truly revolutionary is that this device actually trains the muscles that go slack and cause snoring.”
- Sleep Dentist
- London, UK
“This device is unique as it is worn briefly during the day and thus no interference with sleep. There is no other product on the market like eXciteOSA®.”
- Norton Pulmonary Specialists, KY, USA
“A new treatment I feel enthusiastic about is eXciteOSA®. I have recommended patients who snore or have mild sleep apnoea to try it.”
- Consultant in Sleep Medicine
- Professor of Sleep Medicine
- Wessolleck E, Bernd E, Dockter S, Lang S, Sama A, Stuck BA. Intraoral electrical muscle stimulation in the treatment of snoring. Somnologie 2018;22(2):47-52.
- Kotecha B, Wong PY, Zhang H, Hassaan A. A novel intraoral neuromuscular stimulation device for treating sleep-disordered breathing. Sleep Breath 2021;25(4):2083-2090.
- Baptista PM, Martinez Ruiz de Apodaca P, Carrasco M, Fernandez S, Wong PY, Zhang H, Hassaan A, Kotecha B. Daytime neuromuscular electrical therapy of tongue muscles in improving snoring in individuals with primary snoring and mild obstructive sleep apnea. J Clin Med 2021;10(9):1-11.
- Nokes B, Baptista PM, Martínez Ruiz de Apodaca P, Carrasco-Llatas M, Fernandez S, Kotecha B, Wong PY, Zhang H, Hassaan A, Malhotra A. Transoral awake state neuromuscular therapy for mild obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep Breath [accepted; in-press].