eXciteOSA Support Hub
Firmware update 4.0 – 27 July 2022
eXciteApp 4.0 – what’s new:
We’ve listened to our patients and have been hard at work improving the on-boarding experience to make starting the first therapy even easier and starting ongoing sessions simpler.
1. For new patients, setting up an account is fast and easy, a better way to start and progress through to therapy.
2. For existing patients, starting a session is now just one tap.
3. It’s easier to adjust the intensity of therapy session.
4. The therapy dashboard is redesigned to track progress, and access information during therapy session.
5. Improved the date picker.
Firmware update 3.2.0 – 25 January 2022
eXciteApp 3.2.0 – what’s new:
More improvements to make your therapy even more convenient.
1. We save your last session intensity so you can start your next session right away. Intensity Memory: Intensity of last session is set at start of next sessions.
2. You can email yourself a report of your therapy to review with your doctor. Patient can send a pdf of their performance to themselves, to share with their respective physician.
3. We let you know when a new version is available, so you always have the latest features. In-app notification that an update is available.
4. We fixed a number of issues and tidied up. Ethnicity added to the onboarding flow. Imperial height and weight now have non-decimal values. Reset password error messages are more meaningful.
5. We can take voltage and current readings from the mouthpiece. We can assess the performance of the mouthpiece from the specific voltages and currents delivered to you.
Further details on the replacement mouthpiece can be found here.
The User Guide (IFU)
View our online digital Instructions For Use
View the eXciteOSA Frequently Asked Questions